CANON DIGITAL REBEL XTI SLR CAMERA - THE BEST SPEED CAMERA DETECTOR.
Canon Digital Rebel Xti Slr Camera
- The Canon EOS 300D, manufactured by Canon marketed in North America as the EOS Digital Rebel and in Japan as the EOS Kiss Digital, is a 6.3-megapixel entry-level digital single-lens reflex camera.
- A single-lens reflex (SLR) camera is a camera that typically uses a semi-automatic moving mirror system that permits the photographer to see exactly what will be captured by the film or digital imaging system (after a very small delay), as opposed to pre-SLR cameras where the view through the
- Single Lens Reflex Camera, same as above and the digital is assumed in my world.
- A member of the clergy who is on the staff of a cathedral, esp. one who is a member of the chapter. The position is frequently conferred as an honorary one
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A member of certain orders of clergy that live communally according to an ecclesiastical rule in the same way as monks
- canyon: a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens (Silver)
The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi has a newly designed 10.1 MP Canon CMOS sensor plus a host of new features including a 2.5-inch LCD monitor, the exclusive EOS Integrated Cleaning System featuring a Self Cleaning Sensor and Canon's Picture Style technology, all in a lightweight, ergonomic body. The EOS Digital Rebel XTi is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF lineup, ranging from ultra-wide angle to super telephoto lenses, and including Canon's EF-S series lenses, manufactured specifically for Canon's APS-C sized digital sensor. Canon's Speedlite 430EX is perfectly suited to the EOS Digital Rebel XTi. In addition to Canon's EF lenses and Speedlite flashes, many other accessories are designed by Canon to work perfectly with the EOS Digital Rebel XTi. The Battery Grip BG-E3 adds a vertical shutter release, and can hold two NB-2LH Battery Packs for increased shooting capacity. Canon's Semi Hard Case EH18-L can accommodate the EOS Digital Rebel XTi with a small zoom lens. An EF-S 18-55mm is included in the EOS Digital Rebel XTi Lens Kit. 1.6x Lens Focal Length Conversion Factor Image Sensor Type - High-Sensitivity, high-resolution, single-plate, CMOS sensor 3 - 2 Aspect Ratio Recording Format - JPEG, RAW, and RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording provided USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Interface, mini-B port, NTSC/PAL for video output Viewfinder Type - Eye-level SLR with pentamirror Shutter Speeds - 1/4000 to 30 seconds Self-timer - 10 seconds delay, 2 seconds delay with C.Fn-7-1 (mirror lockup) Continuous Shooting Speed - Approx. 3 fps (at shutter speed of 1/250 sec. or faster) Compatible Printers - CP and SELPHY Compact Photo Printers, PIXMA Photo Printers and PictBridge compatible printers (via USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU) Power Source - One Battery Pack NB-2LH Dimensions - Width 4.98 x Height 3.71 x Depth 2.56 inch, 126.5 x 94.2 x 65mm / Weight - 18 ounces (510g body only)
A New Beginning!
One of the first pictures I took with my brand new shiny Canon Digital Rebel XTi (400D)!
This is all still very experimental, and most of the time I feel like I have no clue what I am doing. No edits, straight out of the camera. It's exciting, and a little scary, and absolutely wonderful.
By the way, I bought the camera at B&H Photo at Penn Station, Manhatten. That counts for something, right? Also, I'd be very grateful for last-minute tips of how to shoot fireworks—the 4th of July would be a great opportunity to see what this camera can do :)
His and Hers Digital Rebels (400D)
PJ had been moaning about my old Digital Rebel that she has been using for a couple of months. Admittedly it is a little slow but I managed OK with it for a couple of years. Anyway, to mark 10 years of putting up with me I thought she deserved a new camera. Now we have matching cameras - well almost - here you see the xti in it's littlest and biggest configuration (w/50mm prime and with battery grip and 28-135mm). No more swearing at the buffer full message now!
canon digital rebel xti slr camera
For convenience, ease of use and no-compromise SLR performance, look no further than the EOS Digital Rebel XT. Featuring Canon's Digital Trinity - an 8.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor, Canon's own DIGIC II Image Processor and compatibility with over 50 EF Lenses-the new Digital Rebel XT has an all new lightweight and compact body, improved performance across the board and the easiest operation in its class, simplifying complex tasks and ensuring the perfect shot every time. With intuitive simplicity, powerful performance and unprecedented affordability, the Rebel XT is the EOS digital camera for everyone.
leica camera m7
thermal imaging camera india
pocket gps speed camera
olympus shockproof waterproof camera
raleigh camera stores
piel leather radio video camera bag
used camera lenses canon