Camera Shop Blanchardstown : Underwater Digital Camera Reviews.
Camera Shop Blanchardstown
- Blanchardstown is an outer suburb and a suburban in west Fingal County, within the old County Dublin, Ireland. It is located 10 km north-west of the city centre.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- An act of going shopping
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
Asset Model 2
Taken Saturday 24th October 2009 at the Blanchardstown Shopping centre in Dublin. The models were from the Asset Model agency and were modelling clothes from shops such as Marks and Spencer. I had the camera with me as I hadn't wanted to leave it in the car while at the shops - it goes to show you never know when a photo op will pop up!
Una calle cualquiera en Blanchardstown, me encanta pasear y ver como se filtra la luz entre las ramas, los colores de los arboles... vamos, una pasada
pinhole camera security
best film slr camera for beginners
cheapest thermal camera
best digital camera under $300
camera reviews consumer reports
movie film camera
underwater camera housing samsung
how to use a polaroid camera
rent underwater camera housing