Mini 35mm camera - Digital camera review canon - Best digital compact camera.
Mini 35mm Camera
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- Denoting a miniature version of something
- miniskirt: a very short skirt
- (minus) subtraction: an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one"
- The standard film gauge for films intended to be shown in cinemas. Depending on the film stock being used, 35mm film is capable of producing an image of sufficient detail to fill even a large cinema screen.
- A small format film, with an image size of 24 x 36mm available in 12, 24 or 36 exposures. It is the most commonly used film size, but does not offer the quality of medium or large format, because this small negative must be enlarged quite a bit in the darkroom loosing it's clarity and sharpness.
- 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for chemical still photography (see 135 film) and motion pictures, and remains relatively unchanged since its introduction in 1892 by William Dickson and Thomas Edison, using film stock supplied by George Eastman.
Lomography Diana Mini Camera, 35mm Square Format or Half-Frame - White
Just one flick of the fingertip and the Diana Mini can produce amazing 35 mm square format or half-frame images! Camera Color: White The Diana Mini has big shoes to fill being the little sister of the classic beauty Diana F+. Luckily the "Mini" was born a star in her own right. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing Half-Frame, giving you the ability to Shoot Forever, packing 72 shots onto one 35mm film! The Diana Mini is the ultra-compact, petite version of the Diana F+ camera. This little queen of convenience allows you to shoot square format or half-frame pictures using standard 35mm film that's 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square images on one roll! To further enhance creative possibilities, we've thrown in Multiple Exposure and Long Exposure features, a tripod mount, and a cable release attachment a first for the Diana!
Canon AF35mm, Canon AE-1, Yashica Mat 120, Olympus Digital, Holga 120N, Diana Mini 35mm, Canon ZR600 Digital Video, Canon SX100 IS Digital, Polaroid Spectra 2, Kodak Brownie Hawkeye 620
Not as nice of what most of you but I am glad to have them and hope to get a high end digital sometime!
Olympus mini 35mm camera lofted into the air
The balloons were on a string
used infrared remote trigger to set it off
was able to get hundreds of feet in the air.
Worked well for just a balloon on a string.
Requires still conditions
to be controllable in any way.
mini 35mm camera
one of the smallest 2X zoom cameras in world. Fujinon 2X zoom lens from 28mm to 56mm. Built in flash, sliding lens cover acitvates power, manual focus option adn self timer, autofocus, auto flash w/red eye reduction, CR123A Battery not included, auto film loading, date imprinting
Designed by Fuji, the Super Mini Zoom is one of the smallest 2x zoom cameras in the world. It features a 28 to 56mm zoom lens with a built-in cap. Sliding the cap activates the camera's power, so you always know if the camera is turned on or off. The Super Mini Zoom offers drop-in film loading and rewind as well as autofocus and automatic multiprogram flash. Flash modes include red-eye reduction, manual on or off modes, night, and fill-flash, plus a flash obstruction warning. The Super Mini Zoom has an electronic self-timer and four date imprint options. It comes equipped with case, battery, and strap. Fuji's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for 90 days after your purchase.
nikon d90 digital slr camera price in india
diy hidden camera
gps backup camera garmin
camedia olympus camera
new samsung camera 2 screens
digital camera batteries canon
document camera uses
camera price compare
konica 35mm camera