CANON DIGITAL REBEL XTI SLR CAMERA - THE BEST SPEED CAMERA DETECTOR.
Canon Digital Rebel Xti Slr Camera
- The Canon EOS 300D, manufactured by Canon marketed in North America as the EOS Digital Rebel and in Japan as the EOS Kiss Digital, is a 6.3-megapixel entry-level digital single-lens reflex camera.
- A single-lens reflex (SLR) camera is a camera that typically uses a semi-automatic moving mirror system that permits the photographer to see exactly what will be captured by the film or digital imaging system (after a very small delay), as opposed to pre-SLR cameras where the view through the
- Single Lens Reflex Camera, same as above and the digital is assumed in my world.
- A member of the clergy who is on the staff of a cathedral, esp. one who is a member of the chapter. The position is frequently conferred as an honorary one
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A member of certain orders of clergy that live communally according to an ecclesiastical rule in the same way as monks
- canyon: a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens (Silver)
The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi has a newly designed 10.1 MP Canon CMOS sensor plus a host of new features including a 2.5-inch LCD monitor, the exclusive EOS Integrated Cleaning System featuring a Self Cleaning Sensor and Canon's Picture Style technology, all in a lightweight, ergonomic body. The EOS Digital Rebel XTi is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF lineup, ranging from ultra-wide angle to super telephoto lenses, and including Canon's EF-S series lenses, manufactured specifically for Canon's APS-C sized digital sensor. Canon's Speedlite 430EX is perfectly suited to the EOS Digital Rebel XTi. In addition to Canon's EF lenses and Speedlite flashes, many other accessories are designed by Canon to work perfectly with the EOS Digital Rebel XTi. The Battery Grip BG-E3 adds a vertical shutter release, and can hold two NB-2LH Battery Packs for increased shooting capacity. Canon's Semi Hard Case EH18-L can accommodate the EOS Digital Rebel XTi with a small zoom lens. An EF-S 18-55mm is included in the EOS Digital Rebel XTi Lens Kit. 1.6x Lens Focal Length Conversion Factor Image Sensor Type - High-Sensitivity, high-resolution, single-plate, CMOS sensor 3 - 2 Aspect Ratio Recording Format - JPEG, RAW, and RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording provided USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Interface, mini-B port, NTSC/PAL for video output Viewfinder Type - Eye-level SLR with pentamirror Shutter Speeds - 1/4000 to 30 seconds Self-timer - 10 seconds delay, 2 seconds delay with C.Fn-7-1 (mirror lockup) Continuous Shooting Speed - Approx. 3 fps (at shutter speed of 1/250 sec. or faster) Compatible Printers - CP and SELPHY Compact Photo Printers, PIXMA Photo Printers and PictBridge compatible printers (via USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU) Power Source - One Battery Pack NB-2LH Dimensions - Width 4.98 x Height 3.71 x Depth 2.56 inch, 126.5 x 94.2 x 65mm / Weight - 18 ounces (510g body only)
A New Beginning!
One of the first pictures I took with my brand new shiny Canon Digital Rebel XTi (400D)!
This is all still very experimental, and most of the time I feel like I have no clue what I am doing. No edits, straight out of the camera. It's exciting, and a little scary, and absolutely wonderful.
By the way, I bought the camera at B&H Photo at Penn Station, Manhatten. That counts for something, right? Also, I'd be very grateful for last-minute tips of how to shoot fireworks—the 4th of July would be a great opportunity to see what this camera can do :)
His and Hers Digital Rebels (400D)
PJ had been moaning about my old Digital Rebel that she has been using for a couple of months. Admittedly it is a little slow but I managed OK with it for a couple of years. Anyway, to mark 10 years of putting up with me I thought she deserved a new camera. Now we have matching cameras - well almost - here you see the xti in it's littlest and biggest configuration (w/50mm prime and with battery grip and 28-135mm). No more swearing at the buffer full message now!
canon digital rebel xti slr camera
For convenience, ease of use and no-compromise SLR performance, look no further than the EOS Digital Rebel XT. Featuring Canon's Digital Trinity - an 8.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor, Canon's own DIGIC II Image Processor and compatibility with over 50 EF Lenses-the new Digital Rebel XT has an all new lightweight and compact body, improved performance across the board and the easiest operation in its class, simplifying complex tasks and ensuring the perfect shot every time. With intuitive simplicity, powerful performance and unprecedented affordability, the Rebel XT is the EOS digital camera for everyone.
leica camera m7
thermal imaging camera india
pocket gps speed camera
olympus shockproof waterproof camera
raleigh camera stores
piel leather radio video camera bag
used camera lenses canon
Hidden camera in clock. Hello kitty video camera.
Hidden Camera In Clock
- A hidden camera is a still or video camera used to film people without their knowledge. The camera is "hidden" because it is either not visible to the subject being filmed, or is disguised as another object.
- (The Hidden Cameras) The Hidden Cameras are a Canadian indie pop band. Fronted by singer-songwriter Joel Gibb, the band consists of a varying roster of musicians who play what Gibb once described as "gay church folk music".
- An ornamental pattern woven or embroidered on the side of a stocking or sock near the ankle
- (clocks) redstem storksbill: European weed naturalized in southwestern United States and Mexico having reddish decumbent stems with small fernlike leaves and small deep reddish-lavender flowers followed by slender fruits that stick straight up; often grown for forage
- a timepiece that shows the time of day
- measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time; "he clocked the runners"
omnia vulnerant ultima necat
OMNIA VULNERANT, ULTIMA NECAT
or in other words, All the hours
wound you, the last one kills :P
Think about it hahaha, I love when
my images and words make "move"
the nerve cells of my few visitors :D
Where I found this latin proverb
about the past of time and the brevity
of life? Try to pick the correct answer:
a) I found it reading an old book
b) I heard it watching tv
c) It was a graffiti on a wall
d) I got this proverb tattoed on my back
e) I learnt it studying philosophy
f) It was the headword of a clockmaker?s
g) A hand written note that I found hidden inside a book
h) A quote from a famous book
i) it?s the name of a clock and watch shop
j) It?s the title of one of my paintings
k) It?s the title of one of my books
l) borrowed from a record cover
m) saw it in a vintage poster
n) It?s the title of an unreleased album of Coldplay
o) The name of a cocktail
p) saw it in a french cementery, not too far from where I live
q) An inscription of an abandoned templar hermitage on a mountain
r) From an sms that someone sent me
s) It?s the headword of an undertaker?s
t) In a documentary
u) From the lyrics of a song
v) From a poem that I wrote long time ago
w) From the cover of a magazine
x) From a blog
y) In a tv commercial
z) None of the previous 23 options
I don?t think anybody can get the right key :D
If you leave a comment I?ll tell you If you?re
right or wrong by sending a flickrmail :P
THE MEANING OF LIFE
Just a bit of Philosophy, and
sometimes a little bit of irony.
Photographs that sometimes
are chained with others. Play
with them jumping from one
picture to another like If you
were playing hopscotch.
OMNIA VULNERANT, ULTIMA NECAT
o en otras palabras, todas las
horas hieren, la ultima mata :P
Pensad en ello jajaja, me gusta
cuando mis palabras e imagenes
hacen "mover" las neuronas de mis
escasos visitantes :D
?Donde encontre este proverbio latino
acerca del paso del tiempo y la brevedad
de la vida? Intentad elegir la respuesta correcta:
a) Lo encontre leyendo un libro antiguo
b) Lo oi viendo la television
c) Era un graffiti en un muro
d) Tengo este proverbio tatuado en mi espalda
e) Lo aprendi estudiando filosofia
f) Es el lema del taller de un relojero
g) Una nota manuscrita que encontre dentro de un libro
h) Una cita de un libro famoso
i) es el nombre de una relojeria
j) Es el titulo de uno de mis cuadros
k) Es el titulo de uno de mis libros
l) Lo tome prestado de la portada de un disco
m) Lo vi en un poster antiguo
n) Es el titulo de un disco inedito de Coldplay
o) Es el nombre de un cocktel
p) Lo vi en un cementerio frances, no muy lejos de donde vivo
q) Una inscripcion de una ermita templaria abandonada en la montana
r) De un sms que alguien me envio
s) Es el lema de una funeraria
t) De un documental
u) De la letra de una cancion
v) De un poema que escribi hace tiempo
w) De la portada de una revista
x) De un blog
y) En un anuncio de la television
z) Ninguna de las 23 opciones anteriores.
No creo que nadie acierte la respuesta correcta :D
Si dejais un comentario os dire por flickrmail
si habeis acertado o no :P
EL SENTIDO DE LA VIDA.
Solo un poquito de Filosofia
y a veces una pizca de ironia.
Fotos que a veces estan escadenadas
entre ellas. Juega saltando de foto en
foto como si jugaras a la Rayuela.
14th August 2011
Original resolution: 18 Megapixels.
Natural light :)
Shot directly in Black and White :)
Unedited image :)
Camera: CANON EOS 550D
World's Biggest Coo-Coo Clock, St Goar, Germany
File name :DSCN0122.JPG
File size :144.6KB(148060Bytes)
Date taken :0000/00/00 00:00:00
Image size :1024 x 768
Resolution :300 x 300 dpi
Number of bits :8bit/channel
Protection attribute :Off
Hide Attribute :Off
Camera ID :N/A
Quality mode :NORMAL
Metering mode :Matrix
Exposure mode :Programmed auto
Speed light :No
Focal length :5.8 mm
Shutter speed :1/246.9second
Exposure compensation:0 EV
White Balance :Auto
Flash sync mode :N/A
Exposure difference :N/A
Flexible program :N/A
Image Type :Color
Color Mode :N/A
Hue adjustment :N/A
Saturation Control :N/A
Tone compensation :Normal
how to install a web camera
watch video hidden camera
fuji s1500 camera review
network camera series
waterproof camera pouches
reversing camera wireless
wireless spy camera canada
oregon camera systems
ip camera super client registration
high resolution security ccd camera
How To Choose The Best Digital Camera - Camera Phone Policy.
How To Choose The Best Digital Camera
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Pick out or select (someone or something) as being the best or most appropriate of two or more alternatives
- Decide on a course of action, typically after rejecting alternatives
- pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives; "Take any one of these cards"; "Choose a good husband for your daughter"; "She selected a pair of shoes from among the dozen the salesgirl had shown her"
- select as an alternative over another; "I always choose the fish over the meat courses in this restaurant"; "She opted for the job on the East coast"
- see fit or proper to act in a certain way; decide to act in a certain way; "She chose not to attend classes and now she failed the exam"
Free To Choose: The Complete Television Series
Free To Choose is a landmark television series about the interrelationship of personal, political and economic freedom -- ideas that still dominate public policy debates decades after they were first proposed. These are the ideas of Nobel winning economist Milton Friedman and his economist wife, Rose. These ten one-hour programs, filmed on location around the world, have helped millions of people understand the close relationship between the ideas of human and economic freedom. The interaction between these ideas has created, in the United States of America, the richest and freest society the world has ever known. Milton Friedman sees this success threatened when citizens assume that government intervention is the answer to all their problems. In this series, which premiered in the United States on January 11, 1980, Dr. Friedman focuses on basic principles. How do markets work? Why has socialism failed? Can government help economic development? The television series and the book that emerged from it have been watched and read by millions of people around the world. Both have been translated into over two dozen languages.
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 01 The Power of the Market"
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 02 The Tyranny of Control"
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 03 Anatomy of Crisis"
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 04 From Cradle to Grave"
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 05 Created Equal"
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 06 What's Wrong with our Schools"
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 07 Who Protects the Consumer?"
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 08 Who Protects the Worker?"
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 09 How to Cure Inflation"
"Free To Choose 1980 - Vol. 10 How to Stay Free"
time still passes
13/365 MOREE IN COMMENTS :D
i always take extra photos and don't know which to choose from, that's me, i cannot make decisions.
i didn't tag anyone on my last tagged post, so i'll create one now to make up for that; you don't have to do this if you don't want, seeing as it's so random..
five things you would find on my desk right now
1. a stack of books. and a camera manual. and a notebook.
2. a cup of cold water that was warm. in my awesomeness christmas fairy cup. like a boss.
3. a box of 5H to 4B graphite pencils.
4. my ipod
5. a lamp that isn't too bright
five things you would find in my bag
1. my ipod with headphones
2. a compact digital camera, or my dslr, depends where i'm going and how big my bag is :D
3. a novel
4. a black pen
5. my glasses!
five bands/artists you would find on my playlist
1. the maine
2. we are the in crowd
5. all time low
aww i wish i could go on forever naming bands :/
five things you wouldn't know about me at first glance
1. i actually enjoy doing maths, except people used to judge me because i was 'smart' so i slacked off. now i hate it that i have, though. seeing as i go to a private school, i don't want to waste my opportunities, you know? oh, and i wanted to become an architect when i was younger because i could combine designing and maths into one job :D
2. i ramble a lot, even though i'm really quiet in the public/school
3. i hate cheese, but i say 'i like cheese' all the time during awkward moments
4. i don't believe in best friends, only true friends.
5. i've had my ears pierced since grade one, but i only own two pairs that i actually wear. i always forget to change them :P
Sushi Hyo - our last piece (the Chef chose it for us)
SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA
sushi for M's birthday...and also for Nai and Kat to experience really delicious sushi.
For M and I, it was our 5th time there.
It's the first time for my sisters. They loved the sushi, especially the fatty tuna with the salt on top.
I paid over 300,000 won for the 4 of us and it was worth every penny. =)
The sushi chef remembers me and what I like (fatty tuna with salt on top). =)
He was super nice to the kids and us so that made it even better.
He talked a lot to Nai and taught her/us how to eat sushi the proper way(don't dip the rice into the soy...dip the fish part into the soy sauce).
He also talked a lot about the fish and we found out his age. He looks young for his age. The kids thinks he's handsome. I think he was the first man/guy in Seoul that they thought is/was handsome.
I taught the kids to turn the sushi over so that the fish is on top of the tongue...not the rice. We all used our hands =)
It was a very good experience for them.
beach camera new jersey
latest camera deals
which compact digital camera is the best
eagle usb pc camera
ambico camera bag
konica minolta camera bag
nikon d3000 dslr camera review
camera bags and cases
canon digital camera ixus 95 is price
Lowepro rezo 110 aw camera bag - High speed camera reviews
Lowepro Rezo 110 Aw Camera Bag
- an adaptation of bags used to carry photographic equipment. Todays camera bags are rectangular with many additional zippered outside compartments.
- one hundred ten: being ten more than one hundred
- L'Attaque a 5 is a Canadian sports television series, which airs weeknights at 10:00 p.m. on V.Richard Therrien, . La Presse, August 4, 2009.
- Year 110 (CX) was a common year starting on Tuesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- Used to express mild protest, entreaty, commiseration, or disapproval
- .aw is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Aruba. It is administered by SETAR.
- (awing) amazing: inspiring awe or admiration or wonder; "New York is an amazing city"; "the Grand Canyon is an awe-inspiring sight"; "the awesome complexity of the universe"; "this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath"- Melville; "Westminster Hall's awing
- This is a list of digraphs used in various Latin alphabets. (See also List of Cyrillic digraphs.) Capitalization involves only the first letter (ch – Ch) unless otherwise stated (ij – IJ).
Lowepro Rezo 110 AW Camera Bag/Case (Black) + Accessory Kit for for Canon Rebel T3, T3i, T1i, T2i, EOS 60D, 5D, 7D, Nikon D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100, D7000, D300s, Olympus Evolt E-5, E-30, E-620 & Sony Alpha A560, A580, A33, A35, A55
¦ 1) Lowepro Rezo 110 AW Photo/Video Camera Bag (Black)
¦ 2) Image Recall Digital Image Recovery Software
¦ 3) Precision Design Flexible Tabletop Mini Tripod
¦ 4) Digital Camera LCD Monitor Screen Protectors
¦ 5) Precision Design 5-Piece Lens Cleaning Kit
¦ 6) Precision Design Memory Card Storage Wallet
¦ 7) Cameta Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Designed specifically for digital equipment, the Rezo 110 AW is a lightweight shoulder bag packed with features. This bag offers plenty of protection with a well padded interior, soft, brushed-tricot lining plus a memory card pouch that's integrated right into the reverse-open lid and an All WeatherTM Cover. A soft, micro fiber cloth built into the main compartment cleans delicate LCD screens and protects against scratches from camera straps. Carry accessories in the roomy front pocket.
Retrieve lost or deleted images from your memory card with Image Recall Digital Image Recovery Software. Compatible with all types of memory cards and file types.
Take sharp, blur-free photos and great macro shots with this flexible tabletop mini tripod.
Reduce glare, enhance your view, and prevent scratching with this set of LCD screen protectors.
This 5-piece cleaning kit contains everything you'll ever need to properly clean your lenses, including Lens Cleaning Tissues, Lens Cloth, Lens Cleaning Liquid, Blower Brush and Cotton Swabs.
Keep multiple memory cards protected and organized with this durable storage wallet.
Keep your camera and lenses smudge-free with this handy microfiber cleaning cloth.
I've carried my Tamrac bag on the left in the single aisles of the A320/737/E190. Stuffed full with more lens than I can use, speedlites, camera bodies it still fits but it is snug under the seat of in the overhead.
I was looking at something smaller like the lowepro stealth reporter AW 200, 300, 400 which are all quite expensive! I bought my Tamrac used at about half the price so I might have a unrealistic price point.
Instead I took interest on how people were taking on special messenger bags and fitting them with Domke inserts. After pricing out the inserts I came to the conclusion that despite the cheap price of the bag (sometimes 8-15 dollars) the inserts would not be integrated well and it would be just as expensive! The only benefit these bags offered was that they looked less like photo bags.
Some thrifty souls however have been using closed cell foam like the blue roll I have in the top of the frame. That roll cost me 6 bucks for a 20"x75"x.5" from Walmart. The thickness actually comes out more like 3/8" and is about the same density and thicknes as my other bag inserts.
A trip to Goodwill turned up the black bag on the right for 9 bucks. The picture doesn't show it well but it is quite a bit shorter in length and width. It is taller however. It was originally badged as a Gap bag which I peeled off but it is surprisingly very thick material with large snaps and quick adjust shoulder strap -quite a nice bag even if it was 2 times the price. My plan is cut the foam roll and then sew up some covers to form a box liner. Another cutout for the bottom backed with stiff cardboard or plastic. With some velcro strips I can make dividers. I plan on sewing this by hand (thanks boyscouts training) so it will look pretty nasty. I'm too cheap to buy a sewing machine new and I don't trust electronics and machines from Goodwill.
A short term solution is to stuff my Lowepro Rezo bag in there. It takes up 2/3 of larger bag but makes a good pouch for a 70-200, 10-22, 50 and a speedlite folded around the 50mm. That darkblue pouch on the lower part of the frame came with the bag and has 1/4" foam in it. I just fold it over in a taco shape and stuff it so the open end is closed by the edge of my Rezo. Borrow one of the inserts from my Tamarac as a bottom liner and now I have a pouch to slide my camera body in with lots of room to spare.
breaking it down:
2-3 bucks for 1/3 of the foam
9 bucks for the bag
3-4 bucks of cloth?
1-2 bucks for thread. I have needles alreday
1-2 bucks for velcro?
a few cents for a garbage bag to throw over it in case it rains. I see waterproof laundry bags which could work better in the long term however.
So about 20 bucks total (a similar size lowepro is 90-110 bucks). Of course it will still look homemade and I'm not counting the time spent stabbing myself with a needle and thread! I think it's worth it however and probably a lot of fun converting cheap bags.
My Camera Bag 2.0
Well this is my Camera Bag its contents have grown in the last year.
Bag: Lowepro Mini Trekker AW
Camera: Canon EOS 350D with Lowepro Voyager C strap
Lenses: Canon EF50mm ?/1.8 II, Canon EF-S 17-55mm ?/3.5-5.6, Canon EF 75-300 mm III ?/4-5.6
Flash: Canon Speedlite 580EX
Filters: B+W MRC CircPL 58mm, Hoya R72 IR 58mm, Cokin UV-MC 58mm
Memory Cards: Sandisk 1gb Extreme III, Sandisk 2gb
lowepro rezo 110 aw camera bag
Designed for the elements, the Lowepro Apex 110 AW (Black) satisfies even the most discerning adventure photographer. Designed for pro-compact point and shoot digital cameras, D-SLR's, or ultra-compact camcorders, the Apex 110 AW is lightweight and rugged, providing a single pocket design keeping its contents protected in one convenient compartment. Main camera compartment has an organizer for extra memory card and an extra battery. The Apex 110 AW also includes a built-in All Weather Cover(TM) to offer maximum protection against rain, dust and sand.
did i get caught by a speed camera
axis camera wireless
home video camera system
samsung camera service centre in kolkata
35mm slr camera diagram
go safe speed camera
wireless backup camera system rv
camera shop reviews
underwater camera and housing packages
canon s90 camera
Mini 35mm camera - Digital camera review canon - Best digital compact camera.
Mini 35mm Camera
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- Denoting a miniature version of something
- miniskirt: a very short skirt
- (minus) subtraction: an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one"
- The standard film gauge for films intended to be shown in cinemas. Depending on the film stock being used, 35mm film is capable of producing an image of sufficient detail to fill even a large cinema screen.
- A small format film, with an image size of 24 x 36mm available in 12, 24 or 36 exposures. It is the most commonly used film size, but does not offer the quality of medium or large format, because this small negative must be enlarged quite a bit in the darkroom loosing it's clarity and sharpness.
- 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for chemical still photography (see 135 film) and motion pictures, and remains relatively unchanged since its introduction in 1892 by William Dickson and Thomas Edison, using film stock supplied by George Eastman.
Lomography Diana Mini Camera, 35mm Square Format or Half-Frame - White
Just one flick of the fingertip and the Diana Mini can produce amazing 35 mm square format or half-frame images! Camera Color: White The Diana Mini has big shoes to fill being the little sister of the classic beauty Diana F+. Luckily the "Mini" was born a star in her own right. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing Half-Frame, giving you the ability to Shoot Forever, packing 72 shots onto one 35mm film! The Diana Mini is the ultra-compact, petite version of the Diana F+ camera. This little queen of convenience allows you to shoot square format or half-frame pictures using standard 35mm film that's 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square images on one roll! To further enhance creative possibilities, we've thrown in Multiple Exposure and Long Exposure features, a tripod mount, and a cable release attachment a first for the Diana!
Canon AF35mm, Canon AE-1, Yashica Mat 120, Olympus Digital, Holga 120N, Diana Mini 35mm, Canon ZR600 Digital Video, Canon SX100 IS Digital, Polaroid Spectra 2, Kodak Brownie Hawkeye 620
Not as nice of what most of you but I am glad to have them and hope to get a high end digital sometime!
Olympus mini 35mm camera lofted into the air
The balloons were on a string
used infrared remote trigger to set it off
was able to get hundreds of feet in the air.
Worked well for just a balloon on a string.
Requires still conditions
to be controllable in any way.
mini 35mm camera
one of the smallest 2X zoom cameras in world. Fujinon 2X zoom lens from 28mm to 56mm. Built in flash, sliding lens cover acitvates power, manual focus option adn self timer, autofocus, auto flash w/red eye reduction, CR123A Battery not included, auto film loading, date imprinting
Designed by Fuji, the Super Mini Zoom is one of the smallest 2x zoom cameras in the world. It features a 28 to 56mm zoom lens with a built-in cap. Sliding the cap activates the camera's power, so you always know if the camera is turned on or off. The Super Mini Zoom offers drop-in film loading and rewind as well as autofocus and automatic multiprogram flash. Flash modes include red-eye reduction, manual on or off modes, night, and fill-flash, plus a flash obstruction warning. The Super Mini Zoom has an electronic self-timer and four date imprint options. It comes equipped with case, battery, and strap. Fuji's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for 90 days after your purchase.
nikon d90 digital slr camera price in india
diy hidden camera
gps backup camera garmin
camedia olympus camera
new samsung camera 2 screens
digital camera batteries canon
document camera uses
camera price compare
konica 35mm camera